Galion City Schools, in partnership with the Second Harvest Food Bank of North Central Ohio, will hold the Crawford County Mobile Drive-Thru Pantry event on the district’s campus on Tuesday, May 30.
Second Harvest will be distributing free assorted boxes of shelf-stable food, fresh produce, frozen meat, milk, and more from 4-5:30 p.m. at Galion Middle School. Those wishing to participate are asked to pre-register prior to the event at freshtrak.com/register/event/163919. Registration is not required but highly recommended.
Please note, those families who cannot attend but have another individual pick up food for them must pre-register and provide a copy of a photo ID at the time of food pick-up.
This is a drive-thru distribution, and for everyone’s safety please follow these guidelines:
• Each household receiving food is required to present a photo ID
• Please remain in your vehicle
• Food will only be placed in the trunk of your vehicle
• Food cannot be placed in the front or back seat area
• Please ensure trunk space is clean and clear of other items
• Two households per vehicle
Families with questions can call 419-468-3134, ext. 13549. Galion City Schools and Second Harvest Food Bank of North Central Ohio are equal-opportunity providers.
Submitted by Galion City Schools.