GALION — The Brush and Palette Art Gallery and the North End Garden Club are teaming up next weekend to do something a little bit different.
The two are co-sponsoring the first Home, Garden and Art Tour.
The Gallery, on Cider Alley, at the rear of 114 Harding Way East, and the garden club are putting together a program to showcase of the some of the older, historic homes in the community and several of this community’s artists.
The event is Saturday, June 17, from 1 to 5 p.m.
Some of Galion’s historic homes and places will be on the tour as will several privately-owned gardens in the area.
Artists and or original artwork will be featured at each location, which include
- Brownella Cottage,132 S. Union St.
- The Gill House, 342 Harding Way West
- The Howard House, 230 S. Boston Str.
- The Galion Big Four Pavilion,127 N. Washington St.
- The Fearn residence, 5198 Lime Road, Galion
- The Neja residence, 515 Chestnut Place
- The Groth residence, 6226 Crawford-Morrow County Line Road
- The Heacock residence, 402 Euclid Ave.
Tickets are on sale now at Brush and Palette Art Gallery, The Roseberry House, 114 Harding Way East. Tickets costs $5 for anyone 12 and older. Those interested in the tour may also purchase tickets at each location on the tour.
Everyone who gets their tickets stamped at five out of the eight locations will be eligible for a drawing of donated prizes at the Brush and Palette Art Gallery that day.
All proceeds from this event will be donated to the City of Galion for the beautification and improvement of city parks.
For more information, please call 419-468-5965 or 419-468-2944.
Information is also available on the Brush and Palette Art Gallery’s Facebook page
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU