COLUMBUS – Ohio state auditor Dave Yost has awarded the Auditor of State Award to the Crawford County Metropolitan Housing Authority, based on its clean audit report.
The award is presented to local governments and school districts upon the completion of a financial audit. Entities that receive the award meet the following criteria:
• The entity must file timely financial reports with the Auditor of State’s office in accordance with GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles);
• The audit report does not contain any findings for recovery, material citations, material weaknesses, significant deficiencies, Single Audit findings or questioned costs;
• The entity’s management letter contains no comments related to:
• Ethics referrals
• Questioned costs less than $10,000
• Lack of timely report submission
• Failure to obtain a timely Single Audit
• Findings for recovery less than $100
• Public meetings or public records
• No other financial or other concerns exist that involve eligible entity.