The Bucyrus City Council will meet at 7 p.m. on July 19 in Council Chambers, Bucyrus City Hall, 500 S. Sandusky Ave., Bucyrus, for a regularly scheduled council meeting.
Council will consider legislation for:
• Depository agreements
• Traffic Control Map amendments for Nora and Inez streets
• Custodian/clerk appropriation
• Bratwurst Festival street closures
• Bratwurst Festival service agreement
• Mill-and-pave amendment for square
The public is invited to attend the meeting. Council reserves the right to amend the agenda as needed for the regularly scheduled Council meeting.