The Bucyrus Athletic Department has announced the dates for the fall sports award nights and banquets. Each of the fall sports will conduct individual team ceremonies, and the dates are as follows:
• Boys and Girls Golf Award Banquet – Oct. 14 at 6 p.m. at Golf Club of Bucyrus
• Senior Football Banquet – Nov. 1 at 6 p.m. in Crawford County Youth Building
• Volleyball Awards Banquet – Nov. 2 at 7 p.m. in High School Little Theater
• Cross Country Awards Banquet – Nov. 4 at 6 p.m. in High School Commons and Little Theater
• Football and Cheerleading Awards Banquet – Nov. 9 at 6:30 p.m. in High School Little Theater
According to athletic Director Rick Rawson, these are very special evenings for the Bucyrus athletes. “It is a time for parents, coaches, fans and the community to reflect on the accomplishments of the fall sports season and the growth of an athlete,” he said. “Please join the coaches as they honor these fine student-athletes.”
Bucyrus student athletes who cannot attend are asked to make arrangements with their respective coaches so that they may plan accordingly.
For more information regarding the banquets and awards ceremonies, please contact Rawson at (419) 562-2739 or e-mail email@example.com.