The Ohio Academy of Family Physicians is now accepting nominations from the public for its 2016 Family Physician of the Year award.
From the nominees, the OAFP Awards Selection Workgroup will select a family physician recipient who meets the following preliminary criteria:
* Is currently a member of the OAFP
* Is currently in practice
* Has at least 10 years of post-residency experience
* Is an outstanding family physician role model
* Possesses high professional standards and service orientation
* Provides high quality, family-centered, continuing health care
* Is active in the community, education, or other public affairs.
The deadline for nominations is April 1. Nominations can be submitted online at https://www.alareg.com/_2016FPofYearForm and letters of nomination can be sent to:
OAFP Awards Selection Workgroup
Attn: Director of Communications Megan Smith
Ohio Academy of Family Physicians
4075 North High St.
Columbus, OH 43214-3296
Fax: (614) 267-9191
To verify if a family physician is a member of the OAFP, nominators may email Smith or call (800) 742-7327.
The 2016 Family Physician of the Year will be recognized during OAFP’s Academy Awards Dinner on Aug. 13, at Columbus Marriott Northwest in Dublin.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU