GALION –The Galion City Schools, in partnership with the Second Harvest Food Bank of North Central Ohio, will hold the Crawford County Mobile Drive-Thru Pantry event on the district’s campus on Wednesday, April 27.
Second Harvest will be distributing FREE assorted boxes of shelf-stable food, freshproduce,frozen meat, milk,and more from 4-5:30 p.m. at Galion Middle School on April 27.
Those wishing to participate are asked to pre-register prior to the event here –https://www.freshtrak.com/register/event/88854. Registration is not required but highly recommended.This is a drive-thru distribution, and for everyone’s safety please follow these guidelines:·
- Masks are optional during registration and while your vehicle is being loaded
- Please remain in your vehicle
- Food will only be placed in the trunk of your vehicl
- Food cannot be placed in the front or back seat area
- Please ensure trunk space is clean and clear of other items
- Two households per vehicle
Families with questions can call (419) 468-3432, ext. 11002.
The Galion City Schools and Second Harvest Food Bank of North Central Ohio are equal opportunity providers.Partial funding for this programwas provided by the City of Galion.