GALION — Second Harvest Food Bank of North Central Ohio’s Crawford County Mobile Drive-Thru Pantry event will be held on the Galion City Schools campus on Tuesday, May 25.
Second Harvest will be distributing FREE assorted boxes of shelf-stable food, fresh produce, frozen meat, milk, and more from 4:00-5:30 p.m. at Galion Middle School on May 25. Those wishing to participate are asked to pre-register prior to the event at the following website https://freshtrak.com/register/event/39117.
This is a drive-thru distribution, and for everyone’s safety please follow these guidelines:
• Masks are required during registration and while your vehicle is being loaded.
• Please remain in your vehicle.
• Food will only be placed in the trunk of your vehicle.
• Food cannot be placed in the front or back seat area.
• Please ensure trunk space is clean and clear of other items.
• Two households per vehicle.
Families with questions can contact Family Engagement Coordinator Violeta Chinni at 419-468-3134 ext. 13549 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The City of Galion donated $32,205 in CARES Act funding to ensure the food distribution program continues.
Galion City Schools and Second Harvest Food Bank of North Central Ohio are equal opportunity providers.