CRAWFORD COUNTY — Absentee voting starts Tuesday, Oct. 8, for the Nov. 5 General Election.
You may vote by coming into the office during the following hours:
- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.., Tuesday through Friday, from Oct. 8-11.
- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Tuesday through Friday, from Oct. 15-18
- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday from Oct. 21-25
- 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday, from Oct. 28,-Nov. 1
- 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 2.
- 1 t0 5 p.m., Sunday, Nov. 3.
- 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday, Nov. 4
You may also apply by mail. We have a form you can request or just write a letter giving your Crawford County address, where you want the ballots mailed if it is a different address, your date of birth, the last 4 digits of your Social Security number or your driver’s license number, the date of election, and a statement that you are a qualified elector. Please sign your name.
Absentee balloting by mail ends Saturday, Nov. 2 at noon.
Absentee balloting in person ends Monday, Nov. 4, at 2 p.m. Our office will be open until 2 p.m.on that day for absentee voting. Absentee ballots must be returned to the Board of Elections office by 7:30 p.m. on election day.
Please note that our office address is 112 E. Mansfield St., in the Lower Level of the County Administration Building. If anyone has any questions they should call the Board of Elections Office at 419-562-8721.
The Board of Elections officer will be closed Monday, Oct. 14, for Columbus Day.