Apply now for Freese grants

Staff report

Staff report

GALION — The Freese Grant Advisory Board is accepting applications to request project funding.

In order to be considered, the projects must benefit parks and/or recreation in the Galion community. Any local, 501(c)3 nonprofit organization may apply, but must provide a 25 percent match.

Grant funding is supplied by the Egbert M. Freese Foundation.

Applications are available on the city of Galion website at:

Applications are due by March 2 at 4 p.m. Completed forms may be emailed to or mailed to the City Building at 301 Harding Way East.

The board will meet March 3 at 9:00 a.m. to review applications. For questions regarding the application, please call the City of Galion at 419-468-1857.

Staff report