GALION — Galion Middle School will be the host site for the Second Harvest Food Bank of North Central Ohio’s Crawford County Mobile Drive-Thru Pantry event on Sept. 23.
Second Harvest will be distributing assorted boxes of free shelf-stable food, fresh produce, frozen meat, milk, and more from 4-6 p.m. on Sept. 23. Those wishing to participate need to register prior to the event here – http://bit.ly/SH-FB_SEPT23.
This is a drive-thru distribution, and for everyone’s safety please follow these guidelines:
· Masks are required during registration and while your vehicle is being loaded.
· Please remain in your vehicle.
· Food will only be placed in the trunk of your vehicle.
· Food cannot be placed in the front or back seat area.
· Please ensure trunk space is clean and clear of other items.
· Due to an increase in participation, we are limiting 2 households per vehicle.
For more information, call Second Harvest Food Bank of North Central Ohio at 440-960-2265, email E-mail: [email protected] or visit www.secondharvestfoodbank.org