The owners of a King Road residence were in Crawford County Common Pleas Court on Monday for their arraignments.
Leslie W. Douglas, 48, and Rose M. Douglas, 3889 King Road, pleaded not guilty to charges related to a search at their residence on Feb. 11 by the county’s Special Response Team, which includes members of the Crawford County Sheriff’s Office, the Bucyrus and Galion police and fire departments from Bucyrus and Galion, along with METRICH.
Leslie Douglas faces one count of drug possession and one count of drug trafficking, both third-degree felonies while Rose Douglas faces one charge of permitting drug abuse, a fifth-degree felony.
Judge Sean Leuthold set bond for Leslie Douglas as $500,000 and $75,000 for Rose Douglas.
Jamie L. Hall, 33, also of the King Road address, was arraigned on one count of possession of drugs, a fifth-degree felony, and bond was set for him in the amount of $50,000.
Other people arraigned include:
* Dylan R. Tingle, 23, Florida, burglary, bond set at $250,000.
* Kaleb M. Hicks, 20, New Washington, breaking and entering, theft and criminal damaging, bond set at $75,000.
* Johnny K. Seitz, 49, Galion, illegal conveyance of a controlled substance into a detention facility, bond set at $250,000.
* Aaron E. Yeager, Mansfield, felonious assault, bond set at $250,000.
* Dustin T. Hoffman, 22, Crestline, failure to comply, bond set at $100,000.
* Michael L. Mullins, 40, Galion, possession of drugs, bond set at $100,000.
* Ryan L. Mason, 32, Galion, telecommunications fraud and possession of drugs, bond set at $75,000.
* Jeremy N. Alspach, 18, Bucyrus, possession of drugs, bond set at $75,000.
* Steven F. Young, 56, Chatfield, possession of drugs, bond set at $25,000.
* Brooke L. Bayless, 22, Bucyrus, tampering with evidence, third-degree felony, personal recognizance bond.
* David Sousa, forgery and misdemeanor theft, personal recognizance bond.
* John Meacham, 30, Bucyrus, forgery and misdemeanor theft, personal recognizance bond.
Reach Gasuras on Twitter: @kimberlygasuras