The Bucyrus City Council will meet at 7 p.m. on July 19 in Council Chambers, Bucyrus City Hall, 500 S. Sandusky Ave., Bucyrus, for a regularly scheduled council meeting.
Council will consider legislation for:
• Depository agreements
• Traffic Control Map amendments for Nora and Inez streets
• Custodian/clerk appropriation
• Bratwurst Festival street closures
• Bratwurst Festival service agreement
• Mill-and-pave amendment for square
The public is invited to attend the meeting. Council reserves the right to amend the agenda as needed for the regularly scheduled Council meeting.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU